I am honored to be associated with such a thoughtful and effective organization.
Shannon Price Minter, Esq., Legal Director, National Center for Lesbian Rights
I support interACT because intersex lives matter, and interACT is helping Intersex people.
Lynnell Stephani Long, interACT Board Member
interACT has been consulting with MTV and Faking it on the intersex storyline since the beginning and I was thrilled to include one of their amazing intersex youth advocates for the role of “Raven” this season.
Carter Covington, Executive Producer, Faking it
I believe every intersexed child, as all other persons, deserves the ability and freedom to make up their own minds in regard to the gender in which they live and the persons they might love. Neither well-meaning parents nor physicians have any right to deny that opportunity.
I joined interACT Youth and have become an intersex advocate! I am proud to be working with an organization that is having a real impact by making this world a better place for Intersex children.
Alice Alvarez, Youth Representative, interACT Board
interACT educates people about medical issues in a human rights context. I’m grateful to be able to offer that human rights perspective in discussions of informed decision-making and patient-centered care.
Arlene Baratz, interACT Board Member,MD
- A New Health Policy from the Israeli Ministry of Health
- Accepting Myself as an Intersex Woman
- A Conversation with David Strachan, Intersex and Non-binary Pioneer
- What Would I Have Been Like?
- The Council of Europe Publishes Study on the Rights of Children in Biomedicine, Including Entire Chapter Highlighting the Experience of Intersex Children